Shipping & Payment Information
When will my order ship?
- After your payment is verified and accepted, it takes up to 3-5 business days to process and ship your order.
How long does it take for products to be delivered?
- In regular cases, shipment fulfilment should be between 2-5 weeks, depending on your location.
- For more information about our shipping policy and delivery estimates, visit our Shipping Policy → (click here).
How much do I have to pay for delivery?
- You've come to the right place for purchasing that watch you've always desired. Wherever you may find yourself, shipping is FREE.
Can I shop & pay in my local currency?
- The currency will be set according to your location and displayed while you shop.
- Once you choose your desired product/s and decide to check them out, you will however be paying in USD ($). The amount you pay in USD is equivalent to the amount you see on our store in your own currency.
Will I have to pay international taxes & duties?
- Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country.
- Tax and customs fees are different in each country, so before purchasing from our store, we recommend you check these with the your local custom office.
- Bambléu cannot control and is not responsible for any duties & taxes applied to your package.
- You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; so, again, please contact your local customs office for further information.
Order Information & Concerns
I need to change something about my order. How can I do that?
- If you need to change anything about your order, please contact us at - email@example.com - as soon as you realise it, at anytime of the day.
- Once your order has been released and it's on its way to you, we won’t be able to make any changes.
Why was my order cancelled?
- If your order was unexpectedly cancelled, chances are that our fraud filter marked your order as fraudulent.
Watch Specs & Warranty
What type of movement is used?
- All the watches on our website are finely crafted on a Japanese Quartz Movement, which is one of the most well known in the industry.
What type of leather is used?
- All our watches that come with leather straps are made from genuine leather.
Is there a warranty?
- Bambléu has a limited warranty that covers manufacturer's defects for one year after the original purchase date from our website.
- Basically, if the watch parts or mechanics don't work properly, and it's our fault, we will repair or replace your product for free.
- However, this does not cover any abuse you might put your watch through on your own. The warranty does not cover water damage, normal wear and tear, batteries, accidental glass damage, scratches, strap damage, or theft.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your receipt.
What is your Refund Policy?
- For more information about product/s returns, visit our Refund Policy → (click here)
Have any additional questions?
- We'd be more that happy to respond to anything that might be unclear to you. Just shoot us an email at - firstname.lastname@example.org - or contact us directly on our Facebook Messenger - visible throughout our website on the bottom left of each page. We'll make every effort to respond to your questions almost instantly.
Our team works around the clock to make your entire experience with us an unforgettable one and to provide you with everything you request. Now go out there and do some shopping. ↓